My sweetest dream, my velvet rose,
You called yourself my fantasy—
But baby, you're the quiet light
That makes my whole world feel like home to me.Your lips so soft, like summer rain,
Kiss me slow and pull me near—
They wrap around my heart again,
And suddenly there's nothing left to fear.I thought forever was some far-off plan,
Hand in hand beneath the palms so tall—
But your gentle touch changed everything,
This love feels deeper than any dream at all.Your caress is warm, so kind, so true,
It sends sweet shivers straight through me—
I can't imagine life without you,
You're all I want, all I'll ever need.So take my hand, my love, my light,
We'll walk beneath the stars tonight—
No rush, no noise, just you and me,
Lying close where the world can't reach.In every breath, in every glance,
You're my peace, my safe place found—
Let me hold you like the tide holds the sand,
Forever yours, wrapped safe and sound.You're not just wanted—you're my everything.
Let me love you simply, deeply, true...
Because with you, my heart is finally home.
That makes my whole world feel like home to me.Your lips so soft, like summer rain,
Kiss me slow and pull me near—
They wrap around my heart again,
And suddenly there's nothing left to fear.I thought forever was some far-off plan,
Hand in hand beneath the palms so tall—
But your gentle touch changed everything,
This love feels deeper than any dream at all.Your caress is warm, so kind, so true,
It sends sweet shivers straight through me—
I can't imagine life without you,
You're all I want, all I'll ever need.So take my hand, my love, my light,
We'll walk beneath the stars tonight—
No rush, no noise, just you and me,
Lying close where the world can't reach.In every breath, in every glance,
You're my peace, my safe place found—
Let me hold you like the tide holds the sand,
Forever yours, wrapped safe and sound.You're not just wanted—you're my everything.
Let me love you simply, deeply, true...
Because with you, my heart is finally home.
No comments:
Post a Comment