I am of the opinion that individuals identifying as Christians are capable of holding incorrect beliefs, including those that are glaringly obvious. Moreover, I must acknowledge that my personal adherence to these beliefs is not as steadfast as it should be, despite my knowledge of them. Consequently, I find it necessary to seek constant reminders and reinforcement in order to stay on the right path. It deeply troubles me when I forget these beliefs, particularly considering the extensive effort I have invested in memorizing numerous scriptures. My desire to retain and recite them all regularly has proven to be quite laborious, and the thought of revisiting them daily seems impractical given the considerable time commitment it now entails.
I find myself frustrated by the constraints of time and yearn for a future where I can reflect on the spiritual experiences and insights I have had in my life. However, I often forget these moments. As I delve into meditation, the overwhelming amount of knowledge I seek to acquire can feel burdensome, leaving me feeling powerless in the face of the vast mysteries of existence. The enormity of God's presence is both awe-inspiring and confounding, evoking a mix of longing, frustration, and joy. As I age, I find myself sleeping more, a change I dislike. I wish there was a way to regain the strength and vitality I once had during my meditative practices. I apologize for rambling.
No comments:
Post a Comment