Friday, February 2, 2024

 It is challenging for us to approach every situation with a fresh perspective. I used to fall into a pattern of progressive thinking, but after spending many years analyzing cultural norms and realizing that only God can truly judge, I have developed a strong inclination towards embracing the unknown. The only thing that brings me fulfillment is striving towards this mysterious state of mind. I believe that I have yet to fully comprehend the goodness of God, but my desire to experience something beyond my imagination grows each day. This leads me to feel a sense of desperation, which I have channeled by suppressing negative thoughts and emotions. Sometimes, I become so consumed by this longing that it greatly affects me emotionally. That is why I do not simplify my thoughts to fit into a binary perspective, caught between faith and actions, and instead embrace contradictions in order to maintain a sense of balance. If I ever question my salvation, I rely on grace to save myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment