My sweetest dream, my velvet rose,
You called yourself my fantasy,
But darling, you're the light that glows
And paints my empty skies so free. Your velvet lips have kissed me whole,
A trembling fire, soft and true—
They loop my heart, they claim my soul,
And pull me deep inside of you.
I thought "forever" was my plan,
Happily after, hand in hand,
But your sweet touch began to span
A love no dream could understand.
Your velvet caress, so warm, so kind,
Sends silver shivers through my core—
I can't think past this love I find,
I only crave you more and more.
So take my hand, my moonlit queen,
We'll drift the miles through starry night,
To sit where velvet roses gleam,
In silver light, our hearts alight.
Beneath the stars, we'll lie and dream,
No clocks, no world, just you and me—
In every breath, in every beam,
You're home, my love... eternally.
No comments:
Post a Comment